If you are not happy with the service you have received from NICRO, please submit a complaint so we can address the issue and improve our services.

NICRO Complaints Process

1. Submit your complaint to the NICRO office supervisor. Click here to open the office directory.  Locate the office supervisor by searching by OFFICE only. 
2. If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you can escalate the matter to the NICRO province manager.
3. The contact details of the office supervisor and area manager are available from reception and are on the NICRO website under Contact Us, as well as via the Office Directory linked above. 

Social Work Council Complaints

To make a complaint about NICRO social work services to the Council for South African Social Service Professions (SACSSP), you can:

1. Obtain a Council Complaints Form from the NICRO Reception or download the Complaints form Click here to access the SACSSP's website.
2. Submit the completed Council Complaints Form directly to the Council
3. For any enquiries, please contact the SACSSP’s Professional Conduct Division at
Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Telephone (012) 356 8300/ 8315